Letter From MAN ENERGY regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear valued Customers, Suppliers and Partners;
In light of the recent situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we at Man Energy / Man Chemical want to inform you of the steps we are taking to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers, suppliers, partners and employees. And ensure that you will have uninterrupted access to our services, as well as access to our team.
WHAT WE’RE DOING:
- Our offices, warehouse are cleaned thoroughly and regularly in accordance with UAE recommendations.
- Hand Sanitizer is already available inside of offices.
- All employees have been instructed to work at home and go to hospital if they are feeling ill.
- Few employees will be appointed to work in office to make sure the office operated smoothly.
- We will continue to monitor situations and update this communication if anything changes or further notice from UAE goverment.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- You can reach us through email, website, and calling during working time
- You can submit any hardcopies if must, to our office between 9:00am to 3 pm from 24 March 2020 to 6 April 2020 at Office 201, Saleh Bin Lahej Building, Garhoud, Dubai. Google Map: https://g.page/man-energy-dubai?share
Contact Details for Emergency:
Although the coronavirus is ruthless, MAN ENERGY / MAN CHEMICAL is always together with you, and providing maximum support to our customers, suppliers. Our team is also working very hard and make sure our service quality will keep the same, and response fast as your expect always.
Hope all safe, healthy, smooth, and expect the more support from your side to our team and our company.